The São Paulo State University is now seeking applicants for its postdoctoral scholarship programme. The scholarship is available for Thematic Project- Grant n. 2015/21972-6 – Planning and Operating Optimization of Power Transmission and Distribution Systems.
This scholarship application process aims to select a postdoctoral intern for working in the thematic project from FAPESP (grant n. 2015/21972-6) that is being performed by Electrical Engineering Postdoctoral Program at São Paulo State University (PPGEE-UNESP) of Ilha Solteira.
São Paulo State University is one of the six public universities of the Brazilian state of São Paulo.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in thematic project Planning and Operating Optimization of Power Transmission and Distribution Systems.
Scholarship Award: Grant n. 2015/21972-6
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Brazil
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must have got the PhD degree at most 7 (seven) years ago;
- Applicant cannot be retired or be in equal condition;
- The scholarship requires full time working in the research project;
- During the scholarship lifetime, the scholarship intern cannot have another job with income, scholarship from other funding agency, salary or income from activities’ realization of any type;
- According to the FAPESP criteria, special conditions could be considered where the applicant has an employment tie and a waiver order of the employer institution, with or without incomes, that allows fulltime working in the research project;
- Applicant must have the expertise and academic education for rendering the research project: Development of Optimum Power Flow Methods in Smart Grids using Multiagent Systems.
Nationality: Brazilian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.